In potentially explosive atmospheres, special requirements are placed on equipment used from which an ignition hazard can spark. The CTP transponder-coded safety switches are ATEX devices according to categories 3D/3G and can be used in hazardous zones 2 and 22 (gases or dusts). For explosion protection, they are available as interlocking devices without guard locking or with monitored guard locking.
The transponder-coded actuators have unique coding. The actuators must be taught-in by the integrated evaluation electronics for unicode version safety switches. It is only possible to switch the safety outputs using the actuator already taught-in. As such the unicode principle provides a high level of protection against tampering on bypassing safety guards.
- Suitable for usage in zone 2 and 22 (gases and dusts)
- Compact design
- Integrated evaluation electronics
- With door monitoring signal
- 2 safe semiconductor outputs
- Safety switches as interlocking device of type 4
- Guard locking with safe monitoring for the protection of personnel
- Maximum safety level PL e, category 4
- Locking force of 2600 N
- Can have up to 20 devices connected in the series
- Meets standards EN ISO 13849-1 and EN ISO 14119 for a type 2 switch with a high coding level.
|Product Name||CTP ATEX|
|Name of Chapter||Safety|
|Name of Sub Chapter||Solenoid Locking Switches|