The new Extended version of the transponder-coded safety switch CTP with guard locking allows three controls and indicators to be integrated into the switch cover. These make it possible to trigger control signals, e. g. emergency stop, request to enter and reset functionality directly at the safety switch.
In combination with a bolt system, the CTP-Extended represents a complete solenoid locking safeguarding solution for acess doors including handle and end stop.
- Illuminated pushbuttons, indicators or an emergency stop device can be integrated
- Meets all the requirements of EN ISO 13849‑1 and EN ISO 14119
- The internally wired controls and the connection of the safety switch via an M23 plug connector reduce the wiring work during setup to a minimum
- Very compact design
- Robust plastic housing with metal head are ideal for industrial usage
- Separate housing for controls no longer required.
|Name of Chapter||Safety|
|Name of Sub Chapter||Solenoid Locking Switches|