CTP meets MGB
When combining a CTP transponder-coded safety switch with a Multifunctional Gate Box (MGB) handle module, you get a compact safety door protection device. This is ideal wherever a slimline switch housing is advantageous, such as on safety fence corner posts.
Concealed mounting holes in the handle module and lock plate protect against tampering. A lockout bar is additionally integrated into the handle module to prevent the plant from starting during maintenance or cleaning work, for example. A simple plug connection reduces wiring work.
- Suitable for tight spaces, e.g. for corner solutions
- Several functions in one solution: door handle, switch, door stop
- Optionally available as CTP-Extended version
- Can be combined with all switches from the CTP series
- Category 4/PL e according to EN ISO 13849-1
- 3900 N locking force
- High degree of protection IP67 and IP69K
|Product Name||CTP meets MGB|
|Name of Chapter||Safety|
|Name of Sub Chapter||Multi-functional Gate Systems|